Terra Tree & Shrub Care
At Terra Lawn Care Specialists, we understand trees and shrubs, treat them with care, and help you keep them around to do their job! Our tree and shrub care programs provide a careful and exhaustive tree and shrub service to ensure health and beauty.”
Have You Hugged Your Tree Today?
Trees are important. They improve the value of your home; they remove 1,000’s of pounds of pollutants each year; and they produce oxygen. Some have been here far longer than all of us, and with our care, they can be here for years to come.
We understand trees, treat them with care, and help you keep them around to do their job!
TREE & SHRUB PROGRAM
TREE & STUMP
TREES & SHRUBS
Our Tree Care Program provides a careful and exhaustive tree service to ensure health and beauty.
- We carefully plan and select every branch we cut.
- We cut branches close to the main trunk in order to leave as small of a wound as possible.
- We leave plenty of shade to protect the bark from too much sun.
- We only trim the taller branches that are not necessary for the tree’s continued health.
A Common Myth: An easy, low-cost way to maintain trees is by “crowning,” or shaping the tops into a smaller rounded crown. The truth is, this can actually harm your tree.
- Trees need their leaves in order to get proper photosynthesis (remember that word from biology class?). Without enough leaves, your tree can starve.
- In order to survive, a tree will try to replace its leaves ASAP, so it will grow taller faster (which can turn into another maintenance issue).
- Trees get sunburn, too. Crowning can leave too much bare space on top and expose the bark to too much sun.
Don’t fall for this dangerous method! Let Terra Give Your Trees The TLC They Deserve!